Hello From Rhode Island, USA

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome from coastal Alabama! Nice looking coupe and nice color. Be sure to add a pin to our member map under the Fun Stuff tab at the top of the page so you can see if there are any of your mustang's cousins nearby. It's a general area map so the pin will be in your general area and not your specific house.

howdy brother!!! welcome from Houston, Tx!!!!!!!!!! hope you enjoy everyone here on the forums. everyones always willing to help.

I know enough to get me by, but all the older guys are surprised when they see a teenage girl driving around an old muscle car who talks about carburetors and such :rolleyes:
Hahahaha! You'll probably kick butt on our Weekly Fun Question (WFQ)!

Welcome from Mustang Oklahoma. Very nice car and I'm glad it ended up with someone who really likes and appreciates the car.

Chuck

Nice car, sounds like you know what you have there.
I know enough to get me by, but all the older guys are surprised when they see a teenage girl driving around an old muscle car who talks about carburetors and such :rolleyes:
Welcome to the site from Virginia. Great to hear a young lady is interested in 71/73 Mustangs. Your coupe appears to be in great condition. So what got you interested in these Mustangs?

Don't hesitate to ask any questions; the members here are great and not such thing as a dumb question.

I always thought that mustangs were nice looking cars but I always saw the newer models everywhere since Rhode Island is saturated with them. I have a feeling that I was born with the love for cars and my love finally was shown when I picked up my mustang at my grandmothers house when I was about 16yrs old, my first car.

For years I would peak into the garage and see a dusty machine. The day I got to open the garage door was one of the best days of my life so far (no joke). Ever since then I was always researching parts for it and my dad has been teaching me how to fix things and how the mechanics work.

I am sure Ill have plenty of questions once I make the move from a 2bbl carb to a 4bbl. Probably late summer/fall.

And should I refer to it as a Coupe, Hardtop, or Grande? Tell by the VIN?

...And should I refer to it as a Coupe, Hardtop, or Grande? Tell by the VIN?
Depends. What is the 4th number in the VIN? That will tell you if it is a coupe or a Grande.

For further info see the Data tab at the top of the page.

::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe.

I see it has the 1969 Mach1 hood scoop, like mine. Nice touch.

Welcome from SE Michigan..

You're in the right place to find all the information you'll need..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back