Hello From South Africa

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaheenk

Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Grande Coupe
Hi Guys

I wanted to say hello from sunny South Africa, I or rather my dad has owned our mustang from 1983 , it has been through many different stages but never running properly.

A few years ago the car was stolen , then recovered, it has been through 3 sets of panel beaters, it was stripped down 8 years ago and the person meant to assemble did not.

i have now taken the project on the get her back up and running.

i apologize in advance, I will ask a LOT of question, sometimes asking for pics as well and any help I can get will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Shahen

Welcome from Illinois! This is a great place to ask questions and receive help!

Hello Shahen,

Welcome from North East Ohio. It's nice to see that you are fortunate enough to come with a family with an interest in pony cars. A good support base is a plus.

How's the interest for the Mustang in South Africa?

Mac

Welcome from North Carolina. You are not alone in Africa there is one other member down on the Garden Route. He is building a 72 coupe and I have sent him some parts over he needed. It will be tough to find anything there since they restrict the import of L.H. drive cars. I understand you have to apply for a permit now. I have visited your country 14 times and hope to return this year.

David

Back