Hello, I am a new member from Bayville, NJ.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach1
I am retired and in the process of relocating from North Jersey. I parted out 3 Mustangs to build my 1971 Mach 1 the way I wanted over the past 20 years.
It a 351C 2v heads with the Edelbrock 4v conversion intake and a Holley 600cfm 4 barrel. I also swapped in a 3 speed top loader and a 3.25 ratio 9" rear.

Attachments

• 71Right.jpg
    71Right.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 38
  • 71Engine.JPG
    71Engine.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 38
I am retired and in the process of relocating from North Jersey. I parted out 3 Mustangs to build my 1971 Mach 1 the way I wanted over the past 20 years.
It a 351C 2v heads with the Edelbrock 4v conversion intake and a Holley 600cfm 4 barrel. I also swapped in a 3 speed top loader and a 3.25 ratio 9" rear.
Great looking car! Welcome for Northern Cal.

Welcome. Nice car. Relocating to?

Welcome from NC. Very cool car!

Thanks for asking. I am relocating from Somerville, NJ to Bayville, NJ. My 71 Mach 1 is currently located in Bayville.

welcome from delaware.... your move to NJ.. enjoy the property taxes there... $$$$$$$ plan on going to the wildwood show next spring. on the boardwalk and a really nice show. you'll need to eat on the boardwalk for hardly anything IN town and gas it outside town to.

Latest posts

Back