Hello

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Warranty Number: 2F02F104560

Year:

Plant:

F

Dearborn, MI

Body Series:

SportsRoof

Engine:

F

302 2v V8

Unit:

Miscellaneous Vehicle Data

Body:

63D

SportsRoof

Color:

6E

Medium Bright Yellow

Trim:

AF

Ginger All Vinyl, Standard Interior

Date:

D.S.O:

Los Angeles

Axle:

3.00:1, Conventional

Trans:

W

C4 Automatic

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum from North Carolina. BTW there was never a yellow interior, lol.

The bumper guards on the chrome bumper was common in the day..
Thank you.

I forgot you guys haven't seen the car, the carpet was removed, the metal under the carpet is yellow!  :D

Welcome from West Texas!  Looks like you're in for some fun.  Congrats and good luck! ::thumb::

Welcome from West Texas!  Looks like you're in for some fun.  Congrats and good luck! ::thumb::
Thank you.

Yes, it's going to be fun.

This car is not mine, is my brother's car, but will try to help as much as I can.

6E = medium bright yellow
Thank you.

That explains the yellow interior.
Levy -- thank you for bring this one into the forums .. I'd say that is worth restoring back to original, and in here you have a heap of peeps that can help ... parts, advice, tech etc.
Thank you, let's see if we can bring it back to life.

Welcome to the forum from North Carolina. BTW there was never a yellow interior, lol.

The bumper guards on the chrome bumper was common in the day..
Thank you.

I forgot you guys haven't seen the car, the carpet was removed, the metal under the carpet is yellow!  :D
A yellow coloured sheet metal under the carpet shows, that the original sheet metal is still in place.

This can happen, when the car was long enough in California but not at the seaside with its salty air.

The interior's colour should be ginger.

Cheers

Frank

This is the dataplate:

In addition to the previously posted definitions from others: 63D is sports roof with standard interior buckets, 6E is exterior medium bright yellow, AF is interior trim is ginger vinyl, axle 6 is 3.00:1 differential ratio, W transmission is C4 Automatic, DSO is District Sales office 71 which is Los Angles.

63D is sports roof standard interior

This is the dataplate:

In addition to the previously posted definitions from others: 63D is sports roof with standard interior buckets, 6E is exterior medium bright yellow, AF is interior trim is ginger vinyl, axle 6 is 3.00:1 differential ratio, W transmission is C4 Automatic, DSO is District Sales office 71 which is Los Angles.

63D is sports roof standard interior
Thank you much.

Back