Here's to the next 1000

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Convertible H Code, 351C 2V FMX
Well, I just posted my 1000th post here when I updated my 73 Convertible Restoration and Modification Wiki. I don't think I posted 10 things total on the internet before I found this site. Thanks for bringing me into the 21st century, folks! :D:D:cool::cool:

Doc

Congrats, Doc! You've achieved a milestone that shows your incredible ability to make friends and successfully participate in modern social activities.

Well, either that or it shows that you spend too much time on the computer and you'll talk to just about anybody... ;)

Congrats, Doc! You've achieved a milestone that shows your incredible ability to make friends and successfully participate in modern social activities.

Well, either that or it shows that you spend too much time on the computer and you'll talk to just about anybody... ;)
LOL!! Eric, that is just too danged funny. Actually, you might be pretty close to the truth.... :p

Doc

Congrats Doc! I don't think I will ever be able to be that long winded with my fingers!!!!!

Take care

Tom

Latest posts

Back