Hi all from Mobile, AL

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello from the western end of Cottage Hill Road. Sounds like you've found a great car.
Needs lots of TLC!! would love to talk to you sometime. Need lots of help on local sources to get work done that I can't do myself. Met 1 other 73 convert. owner here last weekend. Can't remember his name but has red w/black stripes 6cy.

Howdy from Phoenix. Your driving experiences are pretty typical for our 44 year old cars. They certainly are not like the news cars!

Subframe connectors are a great idea. I recommend them to all convertible owners. This will really help stiffen up the chassis.

Reading your posts makes me want to go get my convertible and take a drive!

Hello from the western end of Cottage Hill Road. Sounds like you've found a great car.
Needs lots of TLC!! would love to talk to you sometime. Need lots of help on local sources to get work done that I can't do myself. Met 1 other 73 convert. owner here last weekend. Can't remember his name but has red w/black stripes 6cy.
Sure. One thing I can always do is meet up. Was the other member down in the Theodore Dawes area towards Grand Bay? I know of a red vert 6 cyl car down there. Another 7173 buddy,T-tom, and I pulled into his drive unannounced when we were driving around one Saturday. We had a nice visit. Tom also has a 72 vert here in Mobile. Your car makes the 5th vert I know of in the immediate area. Im sure there are others.

Sure. One thing I can always do is meet up. Was the other member down in the Theodore Dawes area towards Grand Bay? I know of a red vert 6 cyl car down there. Another 7173 buddy,T-tom, and I pulled into his drive unannounced when we were driving around one Saturday. We had a nice visit. Tom also has a 72 vert here in Mobile. Your car makes the 5th vert I know of in the immediate area. Im sure there are others.
Must have been the same guy. I saw him at a cruise-in in Tillmans corner. Also looked at a blue Mach 1 at the Dauphin Way car show a few weeks ago. Looked like a concourse resto. Yours? Amazed that I have lived in Mobile 10 yrs now and don't recall every seeing any of these cars. You may know the one I bought - it was in Fairhope for a while then went to MS. Some of the papers I got showed membership in Mobile Mustang Club. Anywhere around here where like minded car guys hang out?

Must have been the same guy. I saw him at a cruise-in in Tillmans corner. Also looked at a blue Mach 1 at the Dauphin Way car show a few weeks ago. Looked like a concourse resto. Yours? Amazed that I have lived in Mobile 10 yrs now and don't recall every seeing any of these cars. You may know the one I bought - it was in Fairhope for a while then went to MS. Some of the papers I got showed membership in Mobile Mustang Club. Anywhere around here where like minded car guys hang out?
I remember a white vert being for sale on the eastern shore. I didn't see it in person but remember seeing the ad.

The blue one isnt mine. I think i know the car you saw. If it is the same one I've had it at my house a couple of times baby sitting it because the owner needed someone to drive it a little...he was too busy so the car was just sitting for months on end.

Hang out? I see Tom fairly often but we dont have any particular spot.

Back