Hi from Vancouver, Canada

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Everyone,

My name is Adam, I am a 17 year old from Vancouver, Canada and am fortunate enough to be the owner of a '72 Convertible which I purchased in April with my Dad. I have looked around on this forum quite a bit while redoing the interior of my car, but have just decided to write my hello now :D The car has next to no rust, is an H-Code car with the original 351 Cleveland motor (though we are adding things like aussie heads in order to get more power) has a completely new interior/convertible top and is Bright Lime (which someday I hope to paint black).

If anyone has a picture/knows of an all black 7173 convertible with a mach grill and same colour bumper.....Let me know I've looked everywhere for a reference image. Thanks!

Also I know lots of the users on this forum love photos so here are a bunch:

23st1qo.jpg

30sgh04.jpg

egd4zs.jpg

qxjubn.jpg

The old interior

ofv6dt.jpg

The new interior

(TMI Sport R seats with the little chrome pieces from the original seats)

294tbh0.jpg

29a3o4.jpg

j909y0.jpg

sdd7xi.jpg

The process

swecl2.jpg

2a5m2ya.jpg

vieczs.jpg

-Adam
Welcome from Latrobe-@pictures from you-from it in your staging area-profiles from good and not so good poiints-see my photo album for ideas and my descriptions on them- @300 pics at its best and worst vantage points. Having stock AC with upgrade to handle R42 cold juice to begin install come this Saturday.

Hi Adam. I quickly threw some black on a copy of your green image. Sorry it's a bit messy but it gives you an idea of the look you're after. How about black with the semi gloss stripes I know you have in the box. ;)

View attachment 29328

Attachments

• 2015-01-17 11.54.38.jpg
    2015-01-17 11.54.38.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
Hi Adam. I quickly threw some black on a copy of your green image. Sorry it's a bit messy but it gives you an idea of the look you're after. How about black with the semi gloss stripes I know you have in the box. ;)
That looks awesome! Yes the semi gloss striping is a good idea. Also thanks for taking the time to colour that, it's basically exactly what I want.

::welcome::

Hi Everyone,

My name is Adam, I am a 17 year old from Vancouver, Canada and am fortunate enough to be the owner of a '72 Convertible which I purchased in April with my Dad. I have looked around on this forum quite a bit while redoing the interior of my car, but have just decided to write my hello now :D The car has next to no rust, is an H-Code car with the original 351 Cleveland motor (though we are adding things like aussie heads in order to get more power) has a completely new interior/convertible top and is Bright Lime (which someday I hope to paint black).

If anyone has a picture/knows of an all black 7173 convertible with a mach grill and same colour bumper.....Let me know I've looked everywhere for a reference image. Thanks!

Also I know lots of the users on this forum love photos so here are a bunch:

23st1qo.jpg

30sgh04.jpg

egd4zs.jpg

qxjubn.jpg

The old interior

ofv6dt.jpg

The new interior

(TMI Sport R seats with the little chrome pieces from the original seats)

294tbh0.jpg

29a3o4.jpg

j909y0.jpg

sdd7xi.jpg

The process

swecl2.jpg

2a5m2ya.jpg

vieczs.jpg

-Adam
::welcome:: Love that tint green? Mine the Ford Mustang color code for '95' Special White. A real chamelion as you see amongst my over, some, 290 pics on my photo album or EZ Gallery under many of the sections.

Back