Hi i am New member.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
19bf659308680e34a6d667971eaaab6a.jpg
18829663755b9f19e12fa4d52200b1b6.jpg
72a7e88f1b57ae9eb6375cff923331a1.jpg
This is My renovation off Back end and installation off nye thank,...

Regards DK73

644d77d16cf9220daa2dbe8077f006bf.jpg
This is My Ride in the Garage i am not yet finish whit it:-D But it's much better too have it at home! Now the last off My renovation it's mee My selv:-D My freind JFK-racing shop Jens Fahlberg have biuld My Cleveland:-D Regards DK73

Regards DK73

It's take's about a week too finish it the top. My plan iss that iam making more cool air up too Caburator and My Cobra Original 4V Filter! Next Year iam remuving the batteri too the rear end. At that time i hobe iam finish whit it at the rear end!;-)

Regards DK73

Im now making the top i now that it's not perfekt jet! But what do you think guise? Regards DK73

Regards DK73
Hi Lars,

Looks pretty radical and far out to me. It will be interesting to see the finished job you end up doing here. To be honest, i would have left the hood original, as it was, and not changed it, but it always comes down to what you want to do, or what you like or prefer yourself to do. Keep us posted!

Greg.:)

Hi Greg that's iss okay;-) I now that it's radical My work on the hood. But I am not finish whit it jet and it's gona look okay when it's finisht i hobe that you Will Like it then:-D Will upost more info laiter onB-) Regards DK73

Regards DK73

Hi Lars -

I'm going to close this introduction thread so that you can interact with the members in the proper forum. Please start a thread in the "Aesthetics, Interior, and Exterior" forum so that people can find your pictures and give you feedback on your work.

Thank you - PM me if you have any questions.

Welcome! from Coastal Alabama. Be sure to add a pin to our Member Map located under the "Fun Stuff" tab at the top of the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back