• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Holley 2300 500CFM 2V Street Avenger Carb for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 H code convert., 351C 2V, FMX, 9in., Ram air, Pwr Steering, Pwr Disc brakes, air-conditioning, 15" sport wheels, Ivy Glo w/white deluxe interior.
We purchased this almost 2 years ago and have decided to just upgrade the engine and install the '70 4V heads I purchased the year before this.
The carb was installed but the car driven only about 75 miles before we lost the front suspension in March of 2022.
It's been sitting atop the motor until we tore it down in the last couple weeks.

The carb, from what I learned in the miles driven, is a very nice improvement over the stock 2V installed by Ford. It does need further adjustment based on my motor but that doesn't translate to being partially or fully adjusted for your install. Included is a Holley install kit (seen in the first and last pic) to replace what has or has not already been installed/used as a bonus. I'll even include a 4Vx2V adapter plate for anyone wishing to move down in a couple cfm and barrels with a carb. These normally sell for around $50 so not a bad deal. This is also new but never been used.

Edit: Oops. hit the wrong key for the price and just noticed it. $410.00 including shipping to lower 48 only.
FYI, this is less expensive than the Holley website for basically a brand-new carb for any interested.
IMG_2683.jpgIMG_2686.jpgIMG_2684.jpgIMG_2685.jpg

Last edited:
Back