Holy Back Tires

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's pretty sick! But when I first saw the pick I thought it was a Hot Wheels model or something. rofl

Interesting how they got that dashboard in there, but after riding in my pal's '97 GT - no thanks (I was jammed in at the knees in that thing).

Does he really expect to receive anything close to $65K? If a matching numbers 1971 Boss 351 is offered for $29K, why would anyone pay double $ for a "Wal-Mart" grabber green special? Seems like most 71-73 Mustangs on any website--including e-bay-are way overpriced these days--notwithstanding that it is a buyer's market. I don't get it. Is it just me?

Those wheels and tires are SICK! I love it allready!! I exscpecially like the tall tyres mounted on big wheels!

the description said "to over simplify the build we cut the 2003 body off the floor pans and replaced it with the 1971 body....little more in depth than that but thats the theme of build."

the description said "to over simplify the build we cut the 2003 body off the floor pans and replaced it with the 1971 body....little more in depth than that but thats the theme of build."
Yeah I noticed this as well. So what's the point of noting that it was a really nice 1 of 1 car and then telling us that it's now nothing more than a retro body sitting on top of a modern chassis?

Questionable use of a '71 body - particularly to stick that interior in it - but it sure improves upon the piss-poor SN95!

I'll start noticing when someone slides the IRS rear suspension of the S550 into a '71-73.

-Kurt

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm. This car looks really cool. Although I am not a big fan of the interior, I'm impressed how well they fit it in there. The other issue I see is the engine looks basically stock and with an automatic. I imagine if it is the factory 260 hp engine, it probably can't even spin those huge tires. I think if they supercharged the engine it would be more appropriate for the car.

Oh and the engine bay isn't really done that well, I see loose wires and stuff that looks neglected.

Back