Horn

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teach

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1
1974 Audi Coupe' S (fastback coupe)
1982 Audi Coupe
I hate to make my first post a dumb question, but here goes: Where SHOULD the horn be on my 1973 Mach 1?

I'm a former '73 Mach 1 owner, along with a few other large American cars, but it's been awhile- I have been into German cars for the past 20+ years.

I just bought a very nice Mach 1 but it has no horn. I'm hoping a quick point to where it SHOULD be will lead me to some wiring to make installation a non-issue.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Uh, my apologies. I should have searched the forum archives before posting. I don't see a delete option for the thread but it looks like I have found my answer (driver's side shock tower and/or on inner fender area near windshield washer reservoir).

Last edited by a moderator:
Promise no bad or dumb questions here. IT is great that you have found the search feature and its benefits in solving a problem. As the others have noted please introduce yourself and share with us about your new toy and some of the other cars you have enjoyed over the years. Welcome from W. Tennessee.

Back