Hurricane Party at my house

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just woke up. Still have rain coming down pretty good.

All is well at my house. Just some leaves blown across the yard and lots of rain. The grill didn't blow off the deck and was a huge success. Grilling burgers between the rain bands was fun. The occasional spark show blew across the reck like a firework was lit on the deck. A good time was had by all. Sorry Doc, we forgot to take pics.

I haven't checked in with my sis yet. I bet she has some flooding. She still lives in Gulfport but not on the beach any more. The beach house was taken out by Katrina and she didn't rebuild. Now she's further inland but it's all low lying area over there.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK...the latest report from Panama City.

Catastrophic flood damage to a fire ant hill, with all occupants safely evacuated. Flood was caused by a pack of dogs relieving themselves.

Some low-lying areas were inundated by storm/tidal surge, but recovered enough to mow the lawn today.

Three plastic outdoor chairs were blown over; EMS personnel dispatched to give them resuscitation.

Local liquor stores are sold out of essentials: plastic cups. An emergency shipment due in on Friday.

Latest posts

Back