I guess I'm not a Vegas Fastback anymore

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VegasFastback

Reaction score
My Car
'72 fastback, 302, Fmx
I was trying to sell my mustang a while back to make this move. Luckily I had no takers. I'm now a whopping 1000 miles from where I started. I'm in Glide, Or. The mustang traveled the whole way on the back of a Uhaul. So now the real question is are any of you close to me?

IMAG0016.jpg

Well when i joined my car and I were both in Las Vegas, now just myself as the car sits in storage in Little Rock. There has to be other board memers where you are at in Oregon. Good Luck.

You can always change your name to Glidingfastbak or FastbackGlide or whatever. I've been thinking about changing mine for the past two years.

Oh yeah, I'm glad you still have your car. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in north central Nevada, about 60 miles from the Oregon border, south of Burns. Where is Glide, anyway?
https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl
Thanks, Roy. So it looks like I'm about 500 miles from Glide depending on the route. Guess I'm not very close. :-/
Doc, I have a cousin in winnemucca if we ever roadtrip the mustang down there I might hit you up.

Depending on the route you took, you may have gone right past where I moved from, in Nampa, Idaho.

I am currently in NY, and on my way back to Colorado....I guess the short answer is "no"....
Sorry we went through California, took the 15 to the 99 to the 5. It's longer but we were afraid of hitting snow in the passes in northern NV.

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep coming back to this photo of Vegas' Sportsroof. Something about it - age spots and all - give it a very special quality. One of those cases where a car's personality seems larger than life.

-Kurt

Back