I joined today

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

soundbarrier

Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach1 351C ,64%1/2 undergoing full rotisserie restoration , 68 GTCS 390s , 89 GT vert 5.oh .
Hi all.

I was looking around the web and stumbled on this site , my father had mentioned it before but I thought it was only on Facebook .

I look forward to getting to know members and trade comments and opinions and all the good stuff

I'm probably the only Maltese on here , for those who don't know anything about Malta , it's a tiny dot (if even seen ) right underneath Sicily and Italy in the Mediterranean sea , you'd be amazed at how many Mustangs we have have and not just mustangs there's all sorts, lots and lots of History makes the Island a very popular touristic destination , weather is mainly sunny almost year round and you're sure to see a Mustang on the roads on the weekend.

Have a nice day

Regards

Eric[/font][/i][/color][/size]

Hi Eric, ::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe.

Nice car. Blue and argent, one of my favorites!!

Man, you are lucky. I've never been to Malta but it's on my list. Here it started snowing yesterday. Mustang season is officiall yover. :(

::welcome:: from Maine , USA

Welcome from W. TN. I have heard they have alot of Falcons there. Get it, Maltese Falcons...... can I get a drum role for the bad joke of the day! In all sincerity welcome to the forum and please participate and learn as we all do.

Wow ,thanks for the warm welcome comments, I will be trying to stay in touch and update and upload pics as much as I can

Regards to all

have a nice day afternoon or evening

Eric the Malteser

Welcome to the club.

Do you have a mustang or are thinking of getting one?

Welcome from another small island, Australia....
Australia small? what if I said ,you could fit a 10,000 of Malta in Australia, how about that for small, it's 28 kilometers long and 14 wide ,just enough to shift 5th gear and slam on the brakes :) :p

I can't really say I officially own one but the 4 mustangs my father has are just as mine and my brother in law as they are his.

My father retired from driving theses cars and even though he occasionally take one out he doesn't enjoy it if either myself or my brother in law are not there with him ,

having said that he transforms into a kid if he gets the opportunity to race in the quarter mile

Last edited by a moderator:
Your old man sounds super cool!

Mine wouldn't know what a v8 was!

He was one of those brown cardigan wearing toyota 4 cylinder lovers.... hehe
He is Mustang Club Malta founder and president , back in his days he raced the 302 on Saturday and by Sunday he changed engine and raced the 289 , he was the first Mustang driver to wheely off the start line at the quarter mile drag strip , he's hold the record of owning the same mustang on the island bought his 64& 1/2 in 1969 and still has it today , has enough parts to build another mustang , managed to brain wash me ,my brother in law , my cousin in england has 4 mustangs because of my father , he wears a gold running horse emblem round his neck for the weekend , so yes I must agree with you he is pretty cool especially when it comes to Mustangs. Bless him.

6 our 64 n a half.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back