So, I am in Oklahoma City today

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse)
67 GT S-Code 4sp
My job duties have increased to now include supporting the FedEx Express locations in eastern OK from Lawton east. I had been out here two weeks ago and we had an employee unexpectedly pass last week so I jump seat out last night. I have some time in the day today before the services so I figure I will do a quick search for mustangs in the area. Hit Craigslist and saw this one very close to where I was staying. Drove over there and it is this little gravel lot with cars almost stacked on top of each other. Girl was helping someone out with the paperwork on a 99 Town car so I said finish up and get the keys so I can look inside and in trunk. Took about 20 minutes in looking the car over and they leave in the town car. Another 10 minutes and she walks out of the trailer and goes over to a couple of other kids walking around. I walk off the lot. Probably better off anyhow. At best it was a $2K car for the body alone. I am looking for a decent sportroof shell to make into a pro-street. All I need is a respectable shell to start working on. Most of the metal looked pretty good accept the hood. Could not get underneath as I was in a suit that I didn't want to get dirty. Sometimes being patient can really tick me off.

http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/ctd/5468929295.html

Brian you were right around the corner from me!!!!!

I drove by that lot about 4:30 today!

Next time you are going to be in the area - let me know!!

Ray

What Ray said! That car has been on Craig's list for a couple of years. Chuck

Will do guys. I wanted to follow-up with both of you a couple weeks back, but spent all of my time driving between locations. Just found out I will probably be in Tulsa next Wednesday-Thursday, but not close enough to visit. I will make it a priority in one of my next trips. By the way, can your guys shut off the fan out there. Way to windy my last couple of visits.

Chuck has the direct connection to the weather gods. So I sure hope he can get them to turn down these 50mph gusts!

Crazy weather.

As for your next visit - just let us know...

Ray

Back