I was offered a trade....

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep the Caddy, though not a key year convertibles always have a premium on them so I would tend to say keep it even though the Sprint looks OK

i bought my first house based on the 23" deep garage. m ynew house is 19" deep and the car doesnt fit!!!!!

The caddy is a beaut. The question you have to ask yourself is how attached to it are you?

If storage is an issue and you think that the Sprint is worth it go for it .....then your coming out ahead. If you're questioning the value get an appraisal on both vehicles and who knows maybe you can work out a swap and cash. I'm sure you could offload the caddy parts.

Just my two cents worth.

i bought my first house based on the 23" deep garage. m ynew house is 19" deep and the car doesnt fit!!!!!
All counts and what you want...And if it doesnt fit..That kinda sucks too..lol...I notice 65 cads converts going for around 18,000 in decent shape....Sprint "counts on shape" worth close to that.....Cad way harder to get parts for....We owned a few cads...lol...1960 cad coupe devile...a 59....67......and this big hearse ill post a pic of below....My dad sold it on ebay for 23,000 ..10 years ago...lol..I wish i could of kept it too..but they are just so damn big...lol..But we keep dragging them in...Just one of many hearses we had...I realy like them..But they kinda spendy on the upkeep and parts...I like the sprint and the cad :)

Our hearse car had original paint and original interior ..lol "shakes head" It was a real survivor....One on the bottom is a hearse we just got rid of few years ago....I cant count how many we have had and rolled on down the road....lol

If you can't store it out of the weather that old of a convertible will go down hill fast...I think you answered your own question.

Our hearse car had original paint and original interior ..lol "shakes head" It was a real survivor....One on the bottom is a hearse we just got rid of few years ago....I cant count how many we have had and rolled on down the road....lol
.......only used "once" and only goes "one way" (lets see if ya'll catch my sick humor)

Last edited by a moderator:
the caddy is in storage..... dont need to get rid of it... just fielding offers

the caddy is in storage..... dont need to get rid of it... just fielding offers
If you really want the Sprint, consider selling the caddy outright then make a cash deal for the Sprint. Unless the Sprint is a B option with a Q code engine I can't see it being worth as much as the Caddy. Chuck

Olympic sprint

Caddy has some rust, but fixable

New top and seals

I also have TONS of NOS parts
The key word is TONS of heavy parts.:p
Tough call on trading Caddy off. I would say the Sprint is easier to deal with.

If it was me I would be detailing up my new Olympic Sprint.:cool:

What's the Olympic sprint worth?

351c2v 3spd....

"A" package

Last edited by a moderator:

351c2v 3spd....

"A" package
A 2V 3 speed car can easily be upgraded to 4V heads, intake and carb...and the 3 speed gearbox can easily be swapped for the 4 speed version. Kinda gives a new meaning to the sprint title. ;)

351c2v 3spd....

"A" package
I would keep it as is. I have a 71 Mach 1 that gets most of my love and attention ($$$$$)

A 2V 3 speed car can easily be upgraded to 4V heads, intake and carb...and the 3 speed gearbox can easily be swapped for the 4 speed version. Kinda gives a new meaning to the sprint title. ;)

Back