I'm Back.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Sportsroof
2010 Mustang GT
I am finally back online after a month without internet. I went home for christmas and when I came back the internet was cut off in my barracks for some reason, and just now got turned back on.

I was supposed to send someone a white elephant gift for christmas and I'm sorry I haven't been able to do so, there has been alot going on at home I have had to deal with and just havent had the time or money.

Also I was supposed to send my factory 8 track radio to one of you, I'm sorry but apparently it was misplaced during the time I have been overseas and I couldn't find it.

The race track was closed the entire time I was home so no track footage, but I did get a short clip of the car, I just have to put it on my computer.

It's good to be back.

Well, we wuz wonderin' what happened to you, Widowmaker. In fact, Rocketfoot was going to contact the milk carton people and have them put a picture of you and your 'stang out there to see what happened to you.

Glad to hear you're OK. I think your White Elephant partner will forgive you, knowing what happened.

Doc

WELCOME back!

While you were away, we have had several Mustang owners in Germany or the area sign up, although I am not sure as to how far they are from you.

BT

WB! We were ready to call the milk carton people!

Welcome back. {I might be the one you where supposed to send a white elephant to cause I haven't received one yet. But don't worry about it. Get yourself back on your feet and welcome back.

Welcome BAck!!!!!!!!! We were wondering what had happened to you? Glad it was just intrenet down. No problem on the radio I'm far from needing it. Bu if you go to the "what did you do today" thread you can catch up on my progress. Its coming along.

Back