I'm officially in the geezer club tomarrow. and i got a new"old car"

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's a lot of indecision in 1 statement sure you didn't turn into a girl.

Just joking mate, Happy Birthday for tomorrow. and enjoy ::beer::
Hey now!! dont let the long hair fool ya ;)

LoL...Nope..I just a wheeler and dealer sometimes...But with this car..I'm not attached..Nor am i in a hurry to get rid of it...I'm just going to drive it and see where it takes me..And if some one offers me a fair deal for it..I will send it on down the road, If i get no offers i will keep it and drive it around, and maybe pop a old 413 big block for it or something..lol
fair enough. Oh I like the 413 idea. if it wasn't for the pacific ocean I'd be saying whip it around and lets talk.
Me too..I know a 440 is a better over all..But i like the idea of the old original 413.. just for cool factor..lol.make my own version of a ram charger out of it...That is the plan if i end up keeping it.

Happy birthday! That's a pretty neat car for under a grand. I'll bet you will have some fun with it!
Thanks!!!.. Ya..think ill have some fun with it..even with the slant six..hehe

Last edited by a moderator:
40 is geezer? I don't even remember 40...
Hehe :) I'm sure i wont in a few years my self.

Thanks everyone for the Happy birthday...You know what kinda sucks? i planned a barbq and make my own cake..and i got a call from the band i have to play tonight and tomarrow..bleh..but i need the cash to work on my new dodge..lol
Have enough fun celebrating 40 and you won't remember it when you are forty and one day! Have a good one and enjoy (while you still can :))

40 is geezer? I don't even remember 40...
Hehe :) I'm sure i wont in a few years my self.

Thanks everyone for the Happy birthday...You know what kinda sucks? i planned a barbq and make my own cake..and i got a call from the band i have to play tonight and tomarrow..bleh..but i need the cash to work on my new dodge..lol
Have enough fun celebrating 40 and you won't remember it when you are forty and one day! Have a good one and enjoy (while you still can :))
Thanks man, Going to try..But dont think i will be able to till after the weekend...i got work ..but its fun work atleast..lol

Stop don't be fooled its not Geezerdom don't be lead into a trap. Here's why

Today I cleaned my car and was sitting on the back veranda admiring the finished job. The main girl says that sure does look pretty in the sun.

So I reply yep and if you still look that good when your 40, you might still be here. Holy F@*KEN Hell was that a mistake.

Just saying old bastards can get away with it and 40 aint old enough.

Today I cleaned my car and was sitting on the back veranda admiring the finished job. The main girl says that sure does look pretty in the sun.

So I reply yep and if you still look that good when your 40, you might still be here. Holy F@*KEN Hell was that a mistake.

That's pretty funny :goodone:

Lmao!

Happy B-day and congrats on the new -old toy , but about the geezer thing , I'm a month from turning 46 and I was promised I had more time before I'm in that club . rofl

Well tomarrow is my big 40th birthday:)
Congrats!

so now im stuck dragging this one home
I'm insanely envious. I LOVE that little Dart - I'd make it a daily driver any day of the week.

-Kurt
That is just about the same thing i told them before i even made a offer..lol...But i held back a little excitment so i didn't get took to the cleaners ;)

Happy B-day and congrats on the new -old toy , but about the geezer thing , I'm a month from turning 46 and I was promised I had more time before I'm in that club . rofl
Lmao!! dont they say it's the new 30? ;)

Happy birthday! Great "splurge" on a gift to yourself!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
Thanks for the happy brithday..And everyone else!!

I don't remember when I turned 40 years old, but I definitely remember when I had to buy size 40 pants...

I think the latter is definitely more traumatic.

I don't remember when I turned 40 years old, but I definitely remember when I had to buy size 40 pants...

I think the latter is definitely more traumatic.
Lmao...Hey now.. 38-40 is my normal britches size!! ;) But i am 6'5" thou.

Odd how no matter old we get, we still feel we're young but see others our age as old.

Great deal on the Dart, I think it's really cool.
Thanks Jim!! I think it's cool my self..My brother hates it...More reason for me to like it ;)

And very true on age.

40 your still a youngster. Wait till you join the 55 and older crowd. Its a very elite group to belong too.

John J
Yup..I'll be there soon enough:) When i can eat off the denny's senior menu..Then im there!!

40? Shoot, I've got a car older than that. :)

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk
Me too..lol.. few of them now..even my 73 mustang is older than me by one year.

Shoot, I got a wife that's older than that!

U-oh.... No blanket for me tonight, I guess. :-/

Shoot, I got a wife that's older than that!

U-oh.... No blanket for me tonight, I guess. :-/
Lmao!! My gal is a few months older than me...Soooooo i too could get in a mess if i say something about being a old around her..lol..But not quite that bad!!

Back