Interesting Forum Observation

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that you mention it, I see a few cobwebs on the Mustang Babes thread as well (accessible only to VIP members).

Think I'll mosey over there and have a snort, and see if any new guys care to stop by. ::beer::

This is where we suggest that if this place is so great, why haven't we been donating more money to keep it up.

I mean the dust on the VIP men's room counters is disgusting
I miss the free drinks the new VIP's had to buy us :p

ohh and don't for get the Goat!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the "mustang babes" lounge an actual thing? I feel like its a sales technique. LOL

Please don't hunt me down and kill me.
Kid, you crack me up. :p

The Mustang Babes thread is dedicated to nice looking women and nice looking Mustangs together in the same photo. Nothing too risque, but definitely a tribute to both babes and 'Stangs. Not a sales technique by any stretch, but rather a small perk for donating to the site. Member submissions only.

Yes, and we even accept Australians on the forum!!! :)

Oh, by the way, this is also the only forum where members try to meet each other and post about later. It shows that there must be a feeling of belonging to a group and that personal contact is important.

I could have visited almost any member of the German forum within a 3 or 4 hours radius but I didn't care. I only met one guy, whom I bought the AOD from but he's a member here too (Illdor).

Mike,

You're LUCKY this forum accepts Australians :p

Greg.:D

Well ain't this just a nice lovey-dovey type thread that I missed somehow. This site is a great place to spend your internet dime.

We may be a small community, but I know no other car forum as close-knit as this one, yet active and thriving.

I recently tried the Mopar A-body forum and gave up. Too crowded, too many jerks (some great guys there though, don't get me wrong), and no love for the slant six. C-body forum seems to be a good place like ours though.

I think the trick is to get a car that's an underdog in its community, and join the group that enjoys them. Happy people with happy cars :D

-Kurt

This site is great with a bunch of great people too! I never tried another one, why would I? This is the best. I joined last month and I'm hooked. I even noticed yesterday that another member lives in the same town I do, and turns out he lives less than a mile away! He's 90% done with a restoration on his 71 M code Mach1 that is yellow, the same color as my 72 Mach 1 Q code. 2 yellow Mach1's less than a mile apart, unreal! He said that he saw me driving mine one day & couldn't believe it, another one. We exchanged emails, so when it warms up a bit we can check each others out. Anyway, very cool & thank's to all who operate & manage this site.;)

I hate the term Big bodied Mustangs. 2 inches that's it 2 flipping inches separate the 71-73 Mustang from the 69-70. I wish my wife would make such a big deal over a lousy 2 inches. If you don't like these cars then shut the freak up! The 71-73 mustang have more style more class they handle better and ride smoother and given the right drive train will blow the doors off any Mustang built previously to them. 7123 Mustangs Rule!

Back