Intro from Indiana

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to another Hoosier, albeit a southern Hoosier. You've been through some storms, brother. Hope you and family are maintaining together through it all.

I purchased the 72 Mach 1 in Gold Glow pictured here in Paoli, Indiana, in view of the Paoli slopes. Beautiful area.

Welcome from Ohio!

I was born and raised in Ohio, but spent the better part of 9 summers and 3 winters at a year-round school/summer camp in Northern Indiana.

thanks for the welcomes again all! pretty cool not to be the only Hoosier / Hoosier neighbor in here. The kids love Paoli and yes it is a beautiful area. I live technically in Depauw but I consider it living in Palmyra. It's about 20 minutes north of Louisville. The family has seen some rough times but we are getting along ok. Thanks ponypastor. I spent my summers in Detroit and Florida mostly. Detroit was more fun since i wasn't visiting retired relatives!

Hi Luxstang! Awesome car and the video is awesome as well! Don65Stang, Love the color of the car! One of my favorite colors besides blue :). Not sure if i keep looking at your sig because of the car or the wife...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back