Intro

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasons7

Reaction score
My Car
1971 M code Mach 1
Hi, new to the site. I have a 71 Mach 1. Original AZ car and it lived in the same neighborhood in Tucson its whole life until I brought it to Phoenix area.

30as2di.jpg

Welcome! Nice looking car. I love the solid color hood and no stripes look!
Yeah, thats how I got it. In person it kind of has a Boss 429 look. Someday it will get a respray and the stripes will return, but for now its a nice driver quality car. Also note the chrome bumper. The car had a little front ender at some point in its life.

Welcome to the forums! Nice Mustang...glad to have you aboard!

WELCOME aboard!

I would imagine all body panels are in really great shape, since the car has spent its time in Arizona.

I look forward to interacting with you on the Forums.

Again, Welcome!

BT

I would imagine all body panels are in really great shape, since the car has spent its time in Arizona.
You hear AZ car thrown around a lot here. The fact is, they are really pretty rare. The population of AZ today is exponentially larger than it was 40 years ago, and everyone that moved here brought a car from whatever wet weather state they were escaping. So, we still have a lot of rusty cars. That said, I do see a lot of people restoring cars on car forums that we would probably part out and scrap. This car's DSO is Phoenix, and apparently sold in Tucson. The older gentleman I bought it from lived in the same neighborhood as the original owner for years.

Welcome to the site. I like the American Wheels and the clean look.
Thanks the car came with those and they're from back in the day. I was going to put some magnums on it, but I kind of like the true 70's style with the fake knockoffs. They match the old school Jensen 8 track player in the dash! Actually, I may lose the knockoffs and put some AR center caps on it.

Thanks for all the welcomes guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from another Valley of the Sun member. I think there are enough of us now that we should get together for a meet and greet (when the weather cools off). Or maybe we could show up at the Pavillions on car show night (I think it is Saturday night).

Great looking ride. You are right, the lack of stripes gives it a 429ish kinda look. I like it. What motor does it sport?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back