Is this a guy thing?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe for our particular body style, especially the sportroofs, yes I do think it's a guy thing. Big cars combined with the rear visibility issues I think contribute to this. Although I'm sure there are some females out there that love these cars.
Yes, there are diffinately woman that love this stlye of car. I am one of them. I have a 1973 Mach 1, with a 351 cleveland cobra jet. Although it is unfortunately an automatic, I much prefer a stick. I saw her at a carshow and HAD to buy her. I have done a lot of work myself and enjoy it a great deal. Also, I personally have no difficulty with the rear view for backing up. But, I do agree that it doesn't matter what's behind, as long as the open road is ahead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mach1mama, I tried to reply to your message, but you have your personal messages turned off. I just wanted to say that it is great that you have one of these cars, and that you enjoy driveing and working on it yourself. I would like to go to shows and cruises with ya, but you live too far,,,lol

Who cares about the rear window. When driving a Mach 1 what is behind you is not important.

mike
My 18 year old and I said the same thing in unison!
Only important thing in seeing out the back window is to see who got left behind.
I have to admit, the one reason I use my rear view mirror is cops :angel: With the type of car we all drive it is nice to a near 360 field of view.

mike

Mach1mama, I tried to reply to your message, but you have your personal messages turned off. I just wanted to say that it is great that you have one of these cars, and that you enjoy driveing and working on it yourself. I would like to go to shows and cruises with ya, but you live too far,,,lol

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back