Is This Worth 17K?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm... "Looks" good to me. ::thumb::

Knowing nothing else about the car except what I see in the pics, that is. ;) :D

Looks nice. The interior pics 1 and 2 show white seats with black accents. Pic 4 shows a black lower passenger seat bottom. Looks fishy without hearing the explanation. $17,000 is not a bad price if the car is what the ad says it is. Would need to verify visually but in the pics it looks great.

This has been on Craigslist for some time now, he was at $18,500.00. Is this car worth 17K?

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/4955180528.html
You will find that pictures make a car look better than it is. This car is probably not restored just a driver see things painted that should not be and things added. 73 Mag. 500 were not an option they look good but not stock. Need the documentation to know it is real and numbers matching also. Lots of them not selling on ebay.

My two cents.

David

No pics of the trunk or underside makes me question the true condition of the car. Not saying it isn't good, just based upon the available pictures I have questions.

That is a nice looking car. I like the leather wrapped steering wheel option. I don't see a radio antenna on this car though:dodgy:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you're all making the wrong assumptions about the seats. They look like Mach 1 seats, white & black, with black or gray "comfort weave" inserts... and the white outer portions of the seat cushion just didn't make it into the picture.

You can see the darker colored center section of the seat in the seat backs with the other 2 pics showing the seat backs - it begins right where the seat button would be. Probably had an upholstery shop repair the seat covers.

Latest posts

Back