ITS HOT

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with you here brother! And, I thought your quote below was excellent!

"we haven't been around long enough to know everything we think we know."

I do know that our "quality" of life is far superior to anything in the past, thanks to technology, electricity, fuel, etc...

Today in southeast Wisconsin it was a high of 70 with 60% humidity. Not what a lot of you would call hot but it's supposed to get hotter by the weekend, which is fun for working on the mustang.

I do know that our "quality" of life is far superior to anything in the past, thanks to technology, electricity, fuel, etc...
+1 "What they said!" We are headed out to Gulf Shores tonight for a few days of relaxing by the Gulf.Going to try and stay cool with a good book and some liquid refreshment!You guys on the east coast do have it bad with the humidity! I spent some time in Norfolk,Charlston S.C.,Jacksonville Fl. and the good old Cheasapeek gun ranges,there is no worse heat than a wet heat! I spent way too many days down in the engine rooms of an old "tin can"

+1 "What they said!" We are headed out to Gulf Shores tonight for a few days of relaxing by the Gulf.Going to try and stay cool with a good book and some liquid refreshment!You guys on the east coast do have it bad with the humidity! I spent some time in Norfolk,Charlston S.C.,Jacksonville Fl. and the good old Cheasapeek gun ranges,there is no worse heat than a wet heat! I spent way too many days down in the engine rooms of an old "tin can"
Welcome to South Bama FastE!

Today will be day 25 of 100 degrees or more, typically 103-105. Highest so far 110. They predict we'll have more than 50 days at or above 100 by the end of the season. Too hot to play with the car. I'm considering relocating. Chuck

Today will be day 25 of 100 degrees or more, typically 103-105. Highest so far 110. They predict we'll have more than 50 days at or above 100 by the end of the season. Too hot to play with the car. I'm considering relocating. Chuck
Chuck consider San Diego Has the the best weather on the planet. The weather is perfect 98% of the time. Ok 96% and if it is not perfect it still not bad. That is why I moved from Connecticut to N. San Diego County. I had enough of snow rain and humidity. You don't have to worry about making plans for the weekend Its going to be nice out. The problem is you pay to live here. But Connecticut isn't cheap so it feels the same or cheaper here for me. No high heating bills for months on end. Mike

I've only been to San Diego twice and the weather was nice. I'm afraid the home prices and taxes would be more than I could afford or want to pay. The cost of living in OK is relatively low compared to either coast. I do appreciate the suggestion though. Is final approach to the airport still through the middle of the tall buildings downtown? Very unnerving. Chuck

Welcome to West Texas. It's just after 11:00 AM, and it's already 96... and we typically don't peak out until 3 or 4-ish.

But how do you really feel about Al? On second thought, you probably shouldn't post that here. Sorry, I just couldn't resist, the devil made me do it. Chuck

Back