Jon Kaase Boss 429

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

Thomas

Reaction score
My Car
Boss 302 -70
Mach 1 -71
Att 71-73 huven måste vara den första i sitt slag!
Ja , jag har aldrig sett något liknande innan !

(Yes, I have never seen anything like it before.)

// Thomas

ponypastor

Ponypastor
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1, 429 Super Cobra Jet, 4.11, Detroit Locker
Ja verkligen! Kan inte vänta och se Att 71-73 modifierad huva målade och på plats!

You bet! Anxiously awaiting to see the 71-73 modified hood in place!

Thomas

Reaction score
My Car
Boss 302 -70
Mach 1 -71
At last, it begins to be finished

Has taken a little longer than expected.

IMG_0435.JPG

IMG_0456.JPG

IMG_0471.JPG

Finmach

Reaction score
My Car
'72 Mach 1. Ford Racing 460+TKO600+Moser M9 4.11 DL
Thomas, thats one good looking hood you've got there. Hmm, I've got a ram-air hood with Pro Boss 429 hood scoop, now woudn't it be period correct for your ride... We could swap hoods, I don't mind the wrong colours... :D Seriously taken, wow much workhours app. was needed to make the modification? Looks labor intesive!

Nice job!

Thomas

Reaction score
My Car
Boss 302 -70
Mach 1 -71
If I realized how much work it was, and how long time it took to get it finished, it is doubtful that I had made it.

But at the same time it feels good that it's finished.

Fortunately, I was not counting the hours it took!

(It's finally home!)

IMG_0472.JPG

Thomas

Reaction score
My Car
Boss 302 -70
Mach 1 -71
Done!

Finally, this is how it became.

I am a little excited to finally get to drive it with this "little" engine.

// Thomas

IMG_0476.JPG

IMG_0477.JPG

IMG_0481.JPG

IMG_0482.JPG

IMG_0489.JPG

Finmach

Reaction score
My Car
Thomas, any pictures with the hood installed? I'm not intrested in but the rest of the guys... :whistling:

Thomas

Reaction score
My Car
Boss 302 -70
Mach 1 -71
Thomas, any pictures with the hood installed? I'm not intrested in but the rest of the guys... :whistling:
The only picture I have with the hood mounted are those on the previous page in this thread. Have parked the Mustang for the season (-10 degrees Celsius and snow here now). So it is no space to take more photos for the moment.

// Thomas

c9zx

VIP Members
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 Q code
2007 GT
1969 Cougar Eliminator B302
CSX 7000 Shelby Cobra FIA
2020 Edge ST
2002 F250 V10
Great work! Spring will come soon enough. Chuck

Mikes73

VIP Members
Reaction score
My Car
1973 mustang sportsroof - 351c 2v - fmx trans.
Wow, that car kicks butt on every level. Amazing work.

Finmach

Reaction score
My Car
T

The only picture I have with the hood mounted are those on the previous page in this thread. Have parked the Mustang for the season (-10 degrees Celsius and snow here now). So it is no space to take more photos for the moment.

// Thomas
Thomas, Wow, nice!!! Somehow I missed those photos of yours. Engine will rip the pavement - you'll see. Was yours with 31 spline axles or with bigger - can't remember...

T

// Thomas
Thomas, Wow, nice!!! Somehow I missed those photos of yours. Engine will rip the pavement - you'll see. Was yours with 31 spline axles or with bigger - can't remember...

Last edited by a moderator:

Thomas

Reaction score
My Car
Boss 302 -70
Mach 1 -71
T

// Thomas

T

// Thomas
It is 31 splines drive shafts.