Justifiable homicide

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MY GOD! That is the bike. Roy..............
So Roy hit your car and rode off like nothing happened? Wow.
I hope everyone knows I'm joking. I couldn't resist keying off of Don's post. PS the guy contacted me about a hour ago. He is paying for repairs and my labor. I guess he didn't realize he hit the bumper. The event organizer contacted him and asked him to call me. Chuck
LOL I wish somebody was riding mine its been rode once since June:mad:

MY GOD! That is the bike. Roy..............
So Roy hit your car and rode off like nothing happened? Wow.
I hope everyone knows I'm joking. I couldn't resist keying off of Don's post. PS the guy contacted me about a hour ago. He is paying for repairs and my labor. I guess he didn't realize he hit the bumper. The event organizer contacted him and asked him to call me. Chuck
I'm glad to hear Roy manned up about it. :p

Roy - I almost jumped in but I started feelin sorry for ya.

- glad you agreed to pay anyway! LOL

Sorry Roy, Don started it!

Honestly - I heard about this from Chuck and it was very upsetting. He was taking it very well from what we could see...

I think the fact that the event organizers knew the (Harley) rider helped a lot towards him calling.

Chuck - this might be a good time for Ray to get experience repairing a urethane bumper! Let me know if I can (watch; aka HELP! LOL

Ray

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I just asked for a closer pic.

I would never yank Roy's chain :whistling:

Chuck, glad he called and on a good note I know you can fix it.

Plus it sounds like someone is bringing the refreshments, while they watch and learn.

I know it wasn't Roy as

He would only go between two cars so he could check out some leg or CLEAVAGE

Chuck,

Sorry to hear about the incident. It sounds like you are handling it as best as possible. I probably would have gone ballistic if I saw it occur. Glad that the event organizer and the bike rider made it right by getting in touch with you. Best hope on the repair, I am sure it will turn out fine. Guy should have known better to begin with going between the cars with his bike. Some folks just don't have any common sense! To be at a car show as a participant or spectator requires a respect for each and every car being shown for the time and effort the owner puts in it.

Latest posts

Back