Keystone Stang may be throwing in the towel

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 mustang convertible
I believe I am in over my head on this one, so I am going to disassemble the bad parts for scrap iron ( hood,front fenders, exhaust etc.) And try to sell what is left and be more diligent in my search for a 71-73 project. Probably want to go with a very solid base needing finishing touches rather than extensive metal work.

You’ve probably been thru this already but I missed it. What is your realistic price range for your core car and what is your overall budget? Also what’s your new wish list include… sportsroof, coupe, convertible, color combo, auto/4spd, etc.

There are a ton of members who stay hooked up with what’s available on the market so post it up and I’m sure there will be many chances to buy another car. Plus it won’t be a blind draw, as someone else with allot of savvy and experience can help you.

Good luck on the search!

You’ve probably been thru this already but I missed it. What is your realistic price range for your core car and what is your overall budget? Also what’s your new wish list include… sportsroof, coupe, convertible, color combo, auto/4spd, etc.

There are a ton of members who stay hooked up with what’s available on the market so post it up and I’m sure there will be many chances to buy another car. Plus it won’t be a blind draw, as someone else with allot of savvy and experience can help you.

Good luck on the search!

I actually like the looks of the coupe, I don't need a fastback or convertible. I would really like a coupe that needs engine and transmission and maybe some interior repair but nothing with extensive metal work. I bought a used passenger door that is literally rust free and perfect so I am keeping that just in case, I will post my car for sale or trade as soon as I get the title back

Back