let's hear what other hobbies or passions you all have

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roger, both your cars look really sick! Please post some more pics of each.
2011 Shelby GT500 with SVT Performance package

2011 Raptor Supercrew

Another shot from the "man cave"

bc2436a1.jpg

:)
Simply amazing! I was blown away with the Mach and R/C's and GT40, but now you whip out the Snake and Raptor. Did you idolize James Bond as a kid? :)

My Bike,custom built by my own.[/php]
Sweet! Sort of a Cafe cross. Walz Hardcore blew me away and I feel set the bar back in the days, but after following the AMD World Championships, it's no longer just Germany or European builders, but everywhere building sick rides. Good job!

Here's something I built about three years ago to try and re-live my greatest passion as an early teenager - arcade games! So I built a Multi-Arcade Machine Emulator.

I had a vague idea at the start what I wanted it to look like, but most of the design came about in my mind as I was building it and I was pretty happy with the final product when it was finally finished. My background is a metal machining trade, but I was able to translate some of the manufacturing concepts over to some rudimentary woodcraft and came up with a machine that looks more like a piece of furniture (or a Hammond organ) rather than a video game.

rRJVV.jpg

UNJIo.jpg

6Pzcq.jpg

PWRBP.jpg

Sweet! Sort of a Cafe cross. Walz Hardcore blew me away and I feel set the bar back in the days, but after following the AMD World Championships, it's no longer just Germany or European builders, but everywhere building sick rides. Good job!

Thank you,guy`s !

Here's something I built about three years ago to try and re-live my greatest passion as an early teenager - arcade games! So I built a Multi-Arcade Machine Emulator.

I had a vague idea at the start what I wanted it to look like, but most of the design came about in my mind as I was building it and I was pretty happy with the final product when it was finally finished. My background is a metal machining trade, but I was able to translate some of the manufacturing concepts over to some rudimentary woodcraft and came up with a machine that looks more like a piece of furniture (or a Hammond organ) rather than a video game.
That's some nice craftsmanship... from one metalworking guy to another.

That is too cool Brett! I have a lot of memories of hitting the arcade when I was a kid. I remember the tandem Pac-Man game where your buddy sits across from you and you both play at the same time. Ah, memories.

2011 Raptor Supercrew

bc2436a1.jpg

Simply amazing! I was blown away with the Mach and R/C's and GT40, but now you whip out the Snake and Raptor. Did you idolize James Bond as a kid? :)

Can't remember really, been that long :D

Maybe now my kids are grown up & independant I can catch up on some things I missed before the grim reaper calls.

Thanks all for the kind words

::beer::

2011 Raptor Supercrew

bc2436a1.jpg

Maybe now my kids are grown up & independant I can catch up on some things I missed before the grim reaper calls.

You would not happen to be in the market to adopt another kid would you?

2011 Raptor Supercrew

bc2436a1.jpg

:dodgy:

I have to step sideways on that one, nothing personal, I had to part with my 1st 72 when the dependants increased, took me 30+ years to replace it & I dont have enough time left for re-run

:D:D:D

:dodgy:

I have to step sideways on that one, nothing personal, I had to part with my 1st 72 when the dependants increased, took me 30+ years to replace it & I dont have enough time left for re-run

:D:D:D
lollerz I will wait on them, no hurry:angel:

Some of us old guys, including me, haven't posted on here yet either.

One of my other hobbies is collecting old Lionel O and O27 Scale trains. Mostly post WWII era.

These old engines are fun to take apart and maintain. These were designed to be repairable, not like the modern "Can" throw away designs.

I was waiting to post here so I could take some new pictures, but haven't done that yet. Hope to post up some pics soon.

one of my other hobbies is collecting vinyl records. I have over 150 of them.
Got quite a few of them my self over the years...including a old big brother and holding company album with the hells angels production stamp and all the hippy cartooning on it..lol

In 53 years I've tried to be competitive at everything I've gotten into. Dirt bikes, street bikes, cars, monster trucks, boxing, bar brawling (there's a story) horseshoes, bowling, basketball, ect. But building engines with my own two hands that do the things they do, that's my ticket! My brother ask me one day if I realized I had been filing on a stupid set of rings for close to ten hours when he was 23 and me 22. His 68 Cougar with a slighlty modified 289 that had got beat by a 340. Sure did put a smile on his face. I'll never forget him or that next race.

some of you have cool hobbies..

heres mine, my TL1000S, i crashed it then rebuild it to my vision, now it looks like this..

P1070527.jpg

P1070529-1.jpg

and i ride my mtb for keeping fit

Being an IT nerd at heart, I've been into watercooling my pc for a very long time...

All custom components, including a camry heater core as my little radiator.... told you I was a nerd! Hehe

Since buying the mach, 10 years ago, I've had my hoon hat on, and I'm still wearing it.

Except now I'm being a nerd on the car instead.

Eg, about to install a knock sensor kit and an afr wideband gauge.

Back