Mach 1 drag car and tow car

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 mach 1
This is a neat mach 1 that shows up at are local 1/4 mile strip...He pulls the green mach 1 drag car with the green mach 1...hehe... I thought it was a neat idea...The green mach 1 come stock with a tow package.

Alright, all you Marti types, so how many Machs were delivered with a tow package?
Lol...Im not sure..But its not the first mach i seen with a trailer hitch...I seen one pulling around a trailer with a lawn mower and bunch of stuff one way..black and silver one..bunch of kids in it using it for a lawn mower service!! lol...then i seen that one and asked him..he said it was factory..And i thought it made sence.. i seen a few comaro's and z28's with tow package too..lol..But he could of been just bullshittin me,..But when i seen that black and silver mach pulling a trailer..I thought..maybe it was a option.

My first car was a 66 Chevelle. I added a hitch to haul a log splitter. You should have seen the funny looks. Guess I should have been hauling a dragster!

Back