Mach 1 exterior trim

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the late. 72 revision was to allow the mach interior as an option on any V8 powered sportsroof.

So, it seems a 72-73 sportsroof with a V8, the mach 1 interior and the exterior sports decor package would give you a near exact mach 1, minus the decals and taill panel applique. Hmm, wonder how many of these ended up as fake mach. 1s

Looks like the late. 72 revision was to allow the mach interior as an option on any V8 powered sportsroof.

So, it seems a 72-73 sportsroof with a V8, the mach 1 interior and the exterior sports decor package would give you a near exact mach 1, minus the decals and taill panel applique. Hmm, wonder how many of these ended up as fake mach. 1s
It's all about the VIN. ;)

My J-Code has the stainless strips AND hockey stripes. But I would not be at all surprised to find out that the original owner had the stripes added either by the dealer (they were family) or after some bodywork he had to have done.

Yes, the side stripes were more than likely added some time later, but who cares...it looks great!

I have a 97' Expedition XLT with all and every option that the Eddie Bauer comes with except the side body moldings (that's how I ordered it because they are a rust trap)

over the last 17 years I have been told I have an Eddie Bauer wanabe, I just tell them, I wanted all of the options, but not the EB price tag, it was $3k more to add the EB name on to the truck.

so it looks like the same for the Fastback and Mach 1's.

you could get a Fastback with almost all of the Mach 1 options but not the Mach 1 Price tag.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back