Meet and Greet

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If any you are ever in Sydney, I'd be happy to have you over for a visit:) A short one though as I need to make sure all my valuables stay where they are and the longer you are here, the harder it will be to keep track:)

Greg
OUCH !!:p

Bump:p Lets hear from you.:D

For those of you near the Pacific Northwest next labor day my wife and I will be attending the International Mustang Show in Boseman, Montana. It will be the first really long drive since I have owned my car, 1,500 miles round trip. I would love to meet some members face to face if any of you can make it.

The 2014 International will be in Vancouver, B.C.

http://www.fordmt.com/International.htm

Just bumping the thread.:D

It's getting to be that time to start getting things in place if we are going to do this thing!

Lets hear your idea's. I am in northern Illinois, close to the Wisconsin border.

I would like to stay central to Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa, Indiana, maybe some from Michigan ???:idea:

If we can meet in July on the East coast I am in. I'd like to take one last long cruise before I tear the car apart for the restoration.

4.11 gears and no A/C. I am just crazy enough to drive 1000 miles to meet a few members here. I have literally only met 2 people with a 71-73 ever, it would be nice to meet some people passionate as I am about my car.

4.11 gears and no A/C. I am just crazy enough to drive 1000 miles to meet a few members here. I have literally only met 2 people with a 71-73 ever, it would be nice to meet some people passionate as I am about my car.
Buddy, if I were anywhere near the East Coast, I would meet up with you just to buy you a beer after that 1000 mile "misery". :D

I hope a lot of members can make this happen.

Bumping again.....

I was hoping to see more interest:huh:, but I will let it run a bit and see what happens. if we don't see enough interest, it was worth a try.

I will see some of you at upcoming shows !!! Looking forward to a fun season!:D

Would like to get in on something like that if I were"nt the eastern most member here.

My first thought was somewhere North of the city, maybe the suburbs. Maybe Schaumburg? Somewhere near Woodfield mall? That is minutes from Interstate 90. That is a little over an hour from my house but I work in the area all the time. I could make arrangements in a parking lot, or forest preserve?

Would like to get in on something like that if I were"nt the eastern most member here.
This is something that can be done in any region. Just put out some feelers in your area and set something up:)

I think something in the Chicago area is viable. There seems to be quite a few members there. How about a cruise night or a cars and coffee type meet-up. I'm 2-3 hours away but am game to drive down.
I am a member of the Northern Illinois Streeters car club. We have lists of area cruise nights along with our own cruise night on Monday nights. I would think the weekend would be better to travel for everyone. Since it doesn't look like there will be all that many interested, I can look into a cruise or show somewhere in the middle. Give me a little time to research:p

Last edited by a moderator:
You can find me right in the center of Europe. :p

I'm waiting for your call.
As soon as I can mount my floatation tires, I will be there !:p

Back