Mustang 55 Anniversary Celebration Plans

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Multiple Mustangs!
They are about out of slots for the grand opening of the MOM in Charlotte, NC in April 2019.

There will be two track days at the speedway running the Roval. Of course the Grand Opening of the museum, big show, banquet, and they are going to try to set a record for the most mustangs in parade lap at the track. Here is link for info. I booked room months ago they will have guest speakers and as far as I know Gale Halderman will be there again. If you don't know who Gale is you are not a mustang nut. He did the first sketches that Ford picked for the original Mustang design.

I will be there for the entire event and hope to see others there also. I was the only 71 - 73 Mustang there last year. Had several want to buy the vert.

https://www.mustangownersmuseum.com/grand-opening--55-years-of-mustang-event.html

That will be great to drive the Roval, a lot more fun than going around in circles. Wish I didn't live so far away.

I hope your neck/spine doesn't interfere with your enjoyment of the event.

Enjoy

I don't know if I'll make the event...especially not driving a 72 Mach 1...but possibly my 2011 GT. However I just signed up to be a member. That's pretty awesome that they are printing a book and every member gets a picture of their car in it. Additional pics are $20 each. You can also buy a brick that they'll lay by the museum.

I believe Ford is going to do something special but they will not say at this time. Last year they let everyone do about 5 laps on the Roval without paying anything to get some pictures. Of course they would not let you go fast. I would love to spend the day on track and burn up a couple sets of tires, lol.

I see spine surgeon tomorrow hope I can get the screws put in and get back to life soon.

They are about out of slots for the grand opening of the MOM in Charlotte, NC in April 2019.

There will be two track days at the speedway running the Roval. Of course the Grand Opening of the museum, big show, banquet, and they are going to try to set a record for the most mustangs in parade lap at the track. Here is link for info. I booked room months ago they will have guest speakers and as far as I know Gale Halderman will be there again. If you don't know who Gale is you are not a mustang nut. He did the first sketches that Ford picked for the original Mustang design.

I will be there for the entire event and hope to see others there also. I was the only 71 - 73 Mustang there last year. Had several want to buy the vert.

https://www.mustangownersmuseum.com/grand-opening--55-years-of-mustang-event.html
I'll be there. Too far for me to bring the 73. Bringing my 2014 GT Vert.

Back