• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mustang Graveyard

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish I lived closer...would love to have the 4-speed parts to convert my ranchero over. Could use some 9" stuff too.

What is the condition of the ranchero instrument cluster? By chance, did it have buckets and a center console? How about the sst trim along the bottom of rear window? I have 3 of them and the best of the 3 is still a little dinged up. Are the tail light lenses in good condition (cracks, faded)?

I just got the definitive answer on the Ranchero/ Ranchero PARTS tonight..."hands off," I was told. Sorry, all you Ranchero hounds...::shrug::

Last edited by a moderator:
Well at least you tried. I've got a friend who has a 70 M code Ranchero GT with factory Shaker Ram Air. He is defiantly a Ranchero Hound! When I told him about the one that was behind your Mustang "Stash" I believe he started drooling to the point he couldn't talk! :)

It looks like the white Mach I is a 4 speed car! Lot of money in 4 speed parts. Is that a blue Boss 351 deck lid in the bottom corner of one of the pics? Hard to tell, but the white interior in the red car looks pretty nice. The dash pad on the VIN plate looks flawless. You should get those cars and find a place to put them and part them out!

Hi, I am looking for a pair of high back bucket seats for my 1972 Mustang, any chance you have salvageable seats?

Thanks, Joe

Having owned 5 Mustangs (with #'s 4+5 in the barn now) and never having found a Mach or Fastback/ Sportsroof, it's a no-brainer if it were me!

Do you still have these cars? Looking for some good fenders and a hood for a 73 and also any interior trim pieces mostly the rear quarter window trim.

Do you still have these cars? Looking for some good fenders and a hood for a 73 and also any interior trim pieces mostly the rear quarter window trim.
Hi. Yes, I still have the cars. Most are projects in boxes or hanging from chains from the ceiling at my shop, lol. I have tons of flat hoods but no good ram air hoods. No good fenders left to spare. I've gotten to where I just buy the repos. They fit well. I do have some conv rear 1/4 trim pieces. What color? Thanks. Kevin.

Hi. Yes, I still have the cars. Most are projects in boxes or hanging from chains from the ceiling at my shop, lol. I have tons of flat hoods but no good ram air hoods. No good fenders left to spare. I've gotten to where I just buy the repos. They fit well. I do have some conv rear 1/4 trim pieces. What color? Thanks. Kevin.
While your digging through '73 interior parts, any chance you have the "A" pillars for Mach 1?

No, sorry, I mostly collect convertibles.
kevken, at what point did you start answering for me?  If you're interested in selling some of your parts, go right ahead but not by hijacking someone elses thread.  Not cool.
Look, anyone who may misconstrue my previous comment to kenkev...I only sell parts for fun and a few bucks. It is not my method of employment. If I come upon a parts car in my travels and am willing to take my time to part it/them out, take pictures and post an ad/start a thread to connect these parts with someone who is willing to buy them for their project, that is my motivation. I want reasonable money for parts that I've spent my time making available. I, in turn, use the money to help fund my own project car and have purchased many parts from Don @ Ohio Mustang as well as other suppliers. Sell all the parts you want, anywhere you want, I couldn't care less. Just make your own ad or start your own thread by posting them on this or any forum. This is commonly understood on this forum or most others as it is just common courtesy. I would think it should go without being said, that it isn't cool to jump into someone elses thread and offer up your parts for sale or answer questions on part availability which were asked of the original post's author, me, in this case. I believe that would be called hijacking in todays digital communication world. In the end you can do whatever you want but it's still a dick move. Trust me, I'm over it...but if the shoe fits, wear it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if I am a little ignorant on posts, but I really don't know what I did wrong, and I didn't do anything intentional. I really don't have a need to sell any parts. Someone on this site sent me a message asking if I had some parts and I responded.

Back