My 66 coupe so far

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Detector

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1 Q Code
1995 GT Convertible
OK I have been working on my 66 coupe trying to get it ready to sell. My plan is to make some money on this project to get my 73 Mach 1 work done. I bought the 1966 coupe and a donor 66 coupe as the good one was missing some front end parts. The good one is a C code with a newly rebuilt(never even run yet) 289 and newly rebuilt transmission. I also found while working underneath this weekend that it has all new front end as well. Arms, rods ends and bushings. BONUS!

Here is pictures of the way I got it and how it looks today.

66coupe5.jpg

66coupecaps4.jpg

I did pour some gas in the carb and fired it up but that was it. The engine and trany had just been dropped in and not completely hooked up yet. I hooked up the exhaust this weekend and started hooking up the radiator, but not complete enough to run it for any length of time.

I'm probably going to ask $2,500 once I got it running and drivable. I've been talking with Don about the parts I need/want on my 73 Mach and just need to cover them. Wanna get my Q code back to stock.

Back