need help with Bracket geometry for power steering 351 c

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Cain

Reaction score
POWDER COATED 003.JPGHello Group,

I'll figure I just come out and ask this because I am tired of searching without any luck.

I need pics or a diagram of the power steering brackets for my 1973, 351 Cleveland motor. My Mach 1 has air conditioning bracket and I have a 140 amp Alternator on the other side. I am really not interested in getting the air to work at this time but may in the future. I have been working on this project for about 2 yrs. I just dropped off the FMX at the Trans shop yesterday. The motor is all together brand new everything bored and roller assembly installed.

Any pics or diagrams would help or a location to visit.

This would be very helpful.

Thanks for your time and help,

Larry

BRACKET PICS 001.JPGBRACKET PICS 003.JPGBRACKET PICS 003.JPG

Hello Group,

I'll figure I just come out and ask this because I am tired of searching without any luck.

I need pics or a diagram of the power steering brackets for my 1973, 351 Cleveland motor. My Mach 1 has air conditioning bracket and I have a 140 amp Alternator on the other side. I am really not interested in getting the air to work at this time but may in the future. I have been working on this project for about 2 yrs. I just dropped off the FMX at the Trans shop yesterday. The motor is all together brand new everything bored and roller assembly installed.

Any pics or diagrams would help or a location to visit.

This would be very helpful.

Thanks for your time and help,

Larry

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything I see in those pics looks great! ::thumb::

I installed my brackets with the engine in the car. I'm sure one of the other guys will have some pics of what you need, though. Good luck!

I will to, this is just a trail fit, since it was 2 years I took it apart, plus I still need to powder coat the air and PS brackets, pulleys, fan. Most the stuff I see are 351 w or 302's

Thanks

Well I just realized that the powder coated bracket belongs on the alternator side "DUH" I still have no idea about the Power Steering brackets. I would think something must tie across to the water pump?

See if these help....

16kw006.jpg

5ocxhs.jpg

Just want to say thanks I found my bracket in my sand blasted box and did not get it coated yet. The part number on mine is DOZA-3C511-A I see they sell on Ebay for $65 and NPD part # 3C511-4A for $ 89.00 this part may not be the correct one the bend looks a bit off?

Thanks for taking time up load your pics you were a big help.

This is the same set up as mine except my air bracket instead of the bushing.

I was lucky to find it this morning.

Thanks Totalled

Back