• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NEED LT & RT UPPER REAR FENDER TO COWL FILLERS

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking for the 2 plastic fillers that go on the upper rear of the fender to the cowl windsheild pillar

Thanks,

Scott
Ask Don Scott... this is a easy find piece... i saw that on ebay several times too.

I have an extra set but you need to visit me in south america :p

I'm looking for the 2 plastic fillers that go on the upper rear of the fender to the cowl windsheild pillar

Thanks,

Scott
Scott, I talked to Don at OMS about this piece. He said they were used on 71s but not 72s.

Chuck

Thanks,

Scott
Scott, I talked to Don at OMS about this piece. He said they were used on 71s but not 72s.

Chuck
Chuck...Thanks for the info..I kinda remember them at one time on my car prod date 12/71...I could be wrong but anyway I would like a set to put on the car..

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks,

Scott

Chuck
Chuck...Thanks for the info..I kinda remember them at one time on my car prod date 12/71...I could be wrong but anyway I would like a set to put on the car..
I'll start looking for a pair. Chuck

Chuck

The PNs are D1ZZ-16C132-A (RIGHT) and D1ZZ-16C133-A (LEFT). Only source I've found so far is Mustang Service Center in North Hollywood CA. (818) 765-1196, email [email protected]. Chuck

Last edited by a moderator:

Chuck

The PNs are D1ZZ-16C132-A (RIGHT) and D1ZZ-16C133-A (LEFT). Only source I've found so far is Mustang Service Center in North Hollywood CA. (818) 765-1196, email [email protected]. Chuck
Thanks Chuck...you rock

Anyone have pics of these pieces? I am not familiar with them.

~Jim

ford stopped installing them from 72 on.

there are like 2 or 3 different styles of them also, i thought about finding a set at one time but lost interest they don't add much to the car and leaves and junk still get trapped in the lower front fenders.

ford stopped installing them from 72 on.

there are like 2 or 3 different styles of them also, i thought about finding a set at one time but lost interest they don't add much to the car and leaves and junk still get trapped in the lower front fenders.
I vow to never let leaves & junk EVER get caught in mine :p LOL as a matter of fact i make it a habit to vacuum / blow out the cowl & fender areas of all my cars a couple of times a year.

Back