New Baby Almost On Board/ Now on Board

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have a baby girl! Natalie Kay!

Cherae (my wife) and Natalie are doing great! I'll post a pic once I figure out how to upload from my phone. Thanks to all for the prayers and well wishes!!! You guys rock!
Congrats to you and your wife on your baby girl.

It's a Girl!!!! ::congrats:: She's Precious! Glad you got there safe and everything is A-OK! Great timing wouldn't you say? ;) Again, Congrats!

Congratulations Don!!! I'm sure all is well in the world now. New baby (apparently with your feet) Thank god she gets her looks from her mother. And new baby in the corral. I think I know who's getting that one! :p

::congrats::

Last edited by a moderator:
::congrats:: I'm very glad everyone is doing well. I se in the photograph you are already showing her how use her loud pedal foot. Well done. Chuck

Congrats Don and Cherae! I'm with Cobra on the most amazing and wonderful thing to experience!! I only got to experience it once, don't know if you can ever get "used" to it, but it was the best experience of my life. God Bless!

Thanks guys!

Cigars all around!

cde4db9bb8c5bea074e10958a3aca144.jpg

Btw, it is always an amazing experience! I personally delivered my now 6 year old son at home without a doctor. That truly was an amazing experience! The last two births (including todays) had complicated pregnancies that had to have C-sections which is also an amazing thing to watch.

I am a very blessed man and i have the most fantastic woman in the world for a wife. She likes kids and mustangs! Life is good!

Wow! that's GREAT news!!! thoughts and best wishes are sent their way....

I hope I could see a pic of the cute little one!

It's an Advance Christmas gift(btw, do they celebrate Christmas? > I don't have any idea!)

anyway BIG ::congratz::

I see in the photograph you are already showing her how use her loud pedal foot. Well done. Chuck
That's Exactly what I was doing! :D

Congrats Don! When you hand the keys of your newest addition to the fleet to Natalie Kay when she gets her drivers lic, you can say that her Mustang joined the family just ahead of her!
Very interesting idea! I might have to use this one!

Btw, I was on a work trip and just happened to be able to pick up this car while traveling. I need to post some pics of the trip and what I'll go through to save one of these fabulous cars!

Last edited by a moderator:
pink.jpg
Possible color scheme????
My girls must NEVER see this pic or it WOULD turn into a reality in the driveway. They love, love, love pink. I told Caroline that I would agree to a pink pin stripe on her car when she asked if I would paint hers pink. :p

Back