New Baby Almost On Board/ Now on Board

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pink.jpg
Possible color scheme????
My girls must NEVER see this pic or it WOULD turn into a reality in the driveway. They love, love, love pink. I told Caroline that I would agree to a pink pin stripe on her car when she asked if I would paint hers pink. :p
Thought it would be kinda hard to find that pic. But it turns out ford offered it in 72 as a special order and the pic of the 73 is believed to be the only one from the factory special ordered

Don, congrat's and glad Mom and Daughter are doing well.

Good luck with the girl driver, my daughter hit everything she could. I think she thought the object of driving was to hit things and score points ???

Don

Congratulations Don! There are very few events in life that bring us to the level of joy that a newborn baby can do. I am so happy for you and your family. Sounds like everyone is doing well and my hopes and prayers are for that to continue for a long time to come.

On the little girl driver scene my first born daughter will be getting her license in May. She definitly knows Dad's soft spot for cars and she is workin it every chance she can. I only hope she does not apply Ohio Mustang Don's philosophy!!!!!

Get some rest now you know your gonna need it. Congratulation again!

Don, congrat's and glad Mom and Daughter are doing well.

Good luck with the girl driver, my daughter hit everything she could. I think she thought the object of driving was to hit things and score points ???

Don
Well it least you said "hit" mine is still "hitting" things. I think she was more cautious at 16 than 20:mad:

pink.jpg
Possible color scheme????
My girls must NEVER see this pic or it WOULD turn into a reality in the driveway. They love, love, love pink. I told Caroline that I would agree to a pink pin stripe on her car when she asked if I would paint hers pink. :p
Thought it would be kinda hard to find that pic. But it turns out ford offered it in 72 as a special order and the pic of the 73 is believed to be the only one from the factory special ordered
My eyes, My eyes!!! Almost tossed the cookies on that one!

Ok, I forgot that you guys go into a zombie like state if you don't get pictures so here they are through last night.

96b9tz.jpg

2w35mb6.jpg

Biggest Sister & littlest sister.

9tkbcj.jpg

Middlest sister.

35a2otd.jpg

The whole crew.

2rcln5x.jpg

Mom and baby.

55qrzk.jpg

I was out of town with work because we had 5 weeks before the baby was supposed to come. While traveling I thought it would be a good time to bring home one of the cars I recently bought in North Carolina and also while in that area I could visit with my friend Eddie (whisnane) to check out his 408 powered mach 1 that's fresh out of paint. It is an awesome car! While there it didn't take me too long to also buy a few things Eddie was selling, namely the 72 Q code that's in really decent shape. At that point my wife's intuition must have kicked in to intervene because she called me and said "COME HOME NOW" because she's was being admitted to the hospital to deliver the baby tomorrow.

I started driving. She called and said that she was feeling fine to just be here by the morning. Since I was passing through Knoxville I called Roy to see if he was at the shop, he was so I stopp[ed in to see his 408 powered mach ! also. It is an awesome car! I only visited for a very few minutes and headed home.

Here is the car story in pics.

Parts everywhere...two car's worth. Will they all fit in my Excursion?

2gy699d.jpg

A rebuilt M-code and toploader I bought from Eddie.

ogdpfs.jpg

18hjcm.jpg

The Q code.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Then came the call from my wife and here was the drive home which was fun!

2u97deh.jpg

hv6ofr.jpg

a4qxbd.jpg

There was a Dodge on the side of the road that couldn't make it through the snow. I pulled up beside him and offered to tow him out but he said he'd called someone already. I pressed on. I have to admit though it felt good pulling away in my big X that was pulling another car up the snow covered road while lesser trucks were getting stuck.

35jkv45.jpg

I love my X!

2uqyioy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Natalie gets to comes home today! Yay! I'll post a pic. She's considered a premie so we can have her around other people for a few weeks but she'll finally be home!

Congratulations, Don. Reading this thread reminds me of why this group is so much more than just a car blog, and why I need to get my butt over here more often. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family - I hope you all have a wonderful, peaceful, and joyful holiday season.

Doc

Congratulations, Don. Reading this thread reminds me of why this group is so much more than just a car blog, and why I need to get my butt over here more often. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family - I hope you all have a wonderful, peaceful, and joyful holiday season.

Doc
CONGRATS DON HOPE ALL IS WELL HAPPY HOLIDAYS

My oldest was a premie...brought him home at just under 5 lbs! They grow quick though! He's now 14 and a few inches taller than me!

:D

Back