New Daily Driver Redeaux

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don65Stang

Reaction score
My Car
Several.
Some may remember that I recently bought a G35. I liked it but not enough to keep it. I got what I had in it so it was like five months of free miles; cool! ;)

The replacement makes us an all Ford family again, sort of. The best part is it has a lot of room for Mustang parts in the rear. Mark indirectly had me thinking about this type of body style. Here's a pic.

3147ale.jpg

2h3zqde.jpg

2rxxlah.jpg

Nice looking station wagon, looks like it's fully loaded, it would the perfect "Casey" car, he would have all kind of room in the back!

Jim

I never realized how much room parts take up until I picked up a fender and bumper for the Bronco in the Flex.

Yep, first thing I noticed was all the room for parts.

mike
Yeah, I'm rather impressed with all the room it has and still be a smallish car.

Nice, a wagon is almost as good as a pick-up for hauling and way better for passengers, mileage and comfort.

Nice choice.
I still have the Excursion for full on family duty and the really big stuff (like an entire Mach 1 behind it although my wife says those days are over). I'm looking forward to the 30mpg for my work trips I frequently go on.

Nice looking station wagon, looks like it's fully loaded, it would the perfect "Casey" car, he would have all kind of room in the back!

Jim
It would be perfect for Casey. I'd like to have a Casey of my own. That's one cool dog. ;)

Great looking "FORD"! That wagon should hold doors and fenders very well.
I wanted to stay true to my Ford heritage and get away from the Jap & German cars I've frequently owned in the past. The Volvo being owned by Ford up until 2010 shares the same chassis platform as many of the new Fords.

I never realized how much room parts take up until I picked up a fender and bumper for the Bronco in the Flex.
Ha! Try taking apart 3 Mach 1s and stuffing all those parts in my basement 2 car garage. There's barely any room to walk down there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know the real reason why Don got a station wagon. He puts the second row of seats down flat and he and his wife now have room to spare to expand the family, if you know what I mean...nudge nudge...hint hint...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back