New, from MN

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the forum from Ontario Canada, looks like you found yourself a great deal, is it an original northern car?
I am pretty sure it is. The body was re-done at some point in the mid 90's. The last owner has owned it as it looks since '98. The original color was a darker blue. Trunk is 100% solid, floors are about 90% solid. Frame is really nice, one small cancer spot on the lower shock tower. It was stored in a slab garage, so that saved some problems. I can for sure say the tail light panel is newer. I will know more once I tear all the carpet out.

Welcome! BTW, I'm a huge fan of the rear window louvers. I'm not really sure why, but I really like the way they look. Because I live in Arizona, I also appreciate their function in preventing my black interior from melting. I have some installed on my '89 Fox Mustang. PM me if you're interested in selling the louvers!

When you say, Duluth, you are really talking north country; imagine you are enjoying some really "cool" weather. Just finished reading your former Governor's biography, entitled, Courage To Stand, By Gov. Tim Pawlenty. Great story about Minnesotans!

You did real good for only $1800.00. That's a bargain. All the best to you in putting it "back on the road again." Welcome from Florida

Welcome from Florida. Keep us posted on this long journey.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Took a closer at the motor, it doesn't have the 351C. I am guessing its a windsor. I will have to get the code off of the block this weekend and see. Bummer! I should have caught that when I looked at it.

* Windsor for sure. I still have to get under for the date code though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back