New member from Alberta Canada.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there, from another Alberta guy down in Medicine Hat working on my red Q code 72! (doing my share of rust repair too)

Looks like a good project, I found that mine had rust in a few spots but lucked out that it was all in cosmetic spots; and the sub-frames, torque boxes and cowl was all still quite good; Hope you dont get too many unsuspected surprises out of yours. Look forward to seeing more.

The mustang shop in Calgary has been an awesome resource too; their prices are good and you can go pick them up rather then having to freight the larger items such as replacement panels.
How cool. A fellow Hatter. I am originally from the hat. Moved to mirror in 95. Sure do miss home.

Right on; I've lived a few other spots for short amounts of time but always seem do come back here. Look forward to seeing progress on your Mustang.

Just seen this, so welcome from SW Ontario.

I once had a 72 Q code 4 speed, wish I'd never sold it back in 91, but we do what we do I guess and regret it later.

I now have a 71 M code 4 speed and lovin it. They're all worth saving  from the crusher imo!!

Back