New member from Florida. šŸ˜Ž

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scubaman

Reaction score
My Car
73 convertible
New to forum from Florida. My 1st post.
Iā€™m looking for this Mach 1. It was my first car. Owned herfor 10 years. Foolishly Sold her in Virginia Beach, VA in 1986 or 87.
VIN is 3F05Q218623. Any help in locating this car is greatly appreciated.

For now have to enjoy this 1973 convertible. Owned her for almost 20 years. Restoration with Piedmont Mustang back in 2002-2005. Matching numbers Q code. Original except spoilers, a coil, paint & stripes, 8track-radio.

Would love to find my First one to add to this one.
Thanks Stan

Attachments

• 6271881B-339F-4E06-AB3C-1F75AB1A3AA4.png
    6271881B-339F-4E06-AB3C-1F75AB1A3AA4.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 0
  • DAF327A8-3C93-4246-9466-02D16901EB86.png
    DAF327A8-3C93-4246-9466-02D16901EB86.png
    12.2 MB · Views: 0
Good catch, yes my sister is trying to help me find the car. I live in Florida now, grew up in North Carolina. I did not know she had posted here when I commented. Sorry for repeat request for info on this Mach.

Welcome from Chicago! That is a beautiful vert! I love the color combo. I dig the lambs wool seat covers that's a blast from the past for sure.
Good luck in your first car hunting, I hope you can find it and get it back.

Last edited:
New to forum from Florida. My 1st post.
Iā€™m looking for this Mach 1. It was my first car. Owned herfor 10 years. Foolishly Sold her in Virginia Beach, VA in 1986 or 87.
VIN is 3F05Q218623. Any help in locating this car is greatly appreciated.

For now have to enjoy this 1973 convertible. Owned her for almost 20 years. Restoration with Piedmont Mustang back in 2002-2005. Matching numbers Q code. Original except spoilers, a coil, paint & stripes, 8track-radio.

Would love to find my First one to add to this one.
Thanks Stan
Welcome aboard.
Where in Florida are you located?

Good catch, yes my sister is trying to help me find the car. I live in Florida now, grew up in North Carolina. I did not know she had posted here when I commented. Sorry for repeat request for info on this Mach.
I was hoping to find the car so I could surprise you lol!

Howdy from Phoenix. My first car as a 73 Mach 1 and my second car was my 73 Convertible. I also still have the Convertible but, unfortunately there is no chance of finding my Mach 1. It was totaled 38 years ago. At the time it was just a Mustang so there was no saving it. Now I imagine someone would possible take on the effort. Although it was pretty beat up from the accident.

Not sure the extent you are wanting to go to find the car, but I have heard of people hiring private investigators who have access to databases that the general public does not. I am sure it is not cheap, but if you are determined and have a few dollars may want to reach out to one and ask.

Welcome from SW Louisiana. Wish you luck on your hunt. I had a 71 sports roof in HS. Lost track of it after the 2nd owner after me sold it to a guy on the other side of the state. Wish I had it back.

Welcome from Tampa, FL!

Back