New member from Southern Maryland

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

somd_mustangs

Reaction score
My Car
1965 Convertible
Hello from Southern Maryland. Just a quick introduction of myself & the current stable - which is mostly 1965-1966 but I've had several 1971-1973 over the past 30 years or so. Currently have 1972 Sprint Convertible #5 which was purchased from the daughter of the original owner - 2 miles from where my Dad worked his entire career, and 10 miles from where I got my first Sprint cvt (the rusty one - long gone). Just picked up a 1970 Boss 302 barn find car which is a blast! My dad's original-owner 1965 convertible is in dry-dock right now. All three of these have original drivetrain, paint & interior. A 2012 Boss shares space with the 1970 - and is one wicked ride. Various 1965/1966 coupes, cvt and fastbacks are languishing around the back 40, along with a very sad 1973 pseudo-Grande (all options but no tags) that got squished in Hurricane Isabelle a while back. I also have a number of Colt 1911's and earlier variants and enjoy shooting, especially the unmodified pre-War guns. I only mention this because I saw the 1911 icon & shooter awards here... hope to post some ads for my spare 71-73 parts soon. Not much but includes some glass, foldown seats and panels, and misc. Got to dig them out first! 30 years worth of collecting parts can make a pretty big pile.

177_7720.JPG

177_7727.JPG

177_7733.JPG

72 Sprint Pics 023.jpg

DSCF0029.JPG

177_7725_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from Mustang, Oklahoma. The barn find is amazing. Sounds like you have a serious car addiction. Don't get help. Chuck

Welcome from Chesapeake, VA! Anything for sale? LOL

::welcome:: from Southern Maryland! Where ya at around here? Im in Port Republic off of Ball Rd! Looks pretty cluttered in your pic's. I'd be happy to get that Boss out of your yard!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back