New member with a rusty convertible

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it doesn't seem so rusty now looking at other pictures...it is an H code 2v engine, so I think it couldn't be a ram air. The previous owner didn't know all the history of the car, but I discovered the drivers door is not original, so I don't have the production sticker. The console appears to have come from a different car as well.

Congratulations and welcome to the site. Here's an interesting fact for you...in '73 the only cars that could come with Ram Air from the factory were the 351c-2v cars, I.E. the H-codes. ;)

Congratulations and welcome to the site. Here's an interesting fact for you...in '73 the only cars that could come with Ram Air from the factory were the 351c-2v cars, I.E. the H-codes. ;)
Don beat me to it. He is correct in the statement above - crazy huh?

Looking forward to seeing more about your car.

Ray

I have always noticed that there are 2 blue engine colors, my cougar is the dark blue, and this Mustang is the lighter one. The valve covers wouldn't have been my first choice for engine mods...2015-05-18 11.43.50.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sold after 3 short years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back