Newbie but not new to the hobby

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobrajet72

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Q Codes all bodies
2001 Bullitt True Blue
2003 Mach1
2004 40TH Convert Sonic Blue
Good afternoon all! Newbie here from Minnesota and have a few Stangs that need their legs stretched out, It's been a long winter here....

Welcome from Washington State. You don't mention what Mustangs you have but I'm "betting" one of them is a 72 with a Cobrajet. We like pics.

Jim

Welcome from West TN. Agreed it has been a tough one for our northern folks this year. Just one of the reasons I moved south from WI. When you can list your stable and +2 on the pictures.

Welcome from Washington State. You don't mention what Mustangs you have but I'm "betting" one of them is a 72 with a Cobrajet. We like pics.

Jim
Actually Jim (good name there ; ) ) 5 of them are Q codes and 1 H code W/transplanted 429 Coupe RED 2 Mach 1's 4speed RED and C6 Med Bright Blue, Convert BRN C6, Sprint coupe C6, Coupe Medium Green C6

JIM

TY for the warm Welcome! I have been on the VMF since 2000 and been collecting our cars and parts since 1995 for our body style, I'll be popping in and our but I am happy to have found you guys!

JIM

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back