Newbie in Florida

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
Currently: None

May be purchasing a 1971 302 Convertible

Previously:
1979 Cobra 4 Cyl Turbo, 1971 302 Sports Roof , 1993 LX 5.0
Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum, but not new to the corral. Fell in love with Mustangs at a young age because the guy down the street had a 71 Sportsroof. I was eventually able to buy that car when I was in high school, but it was too rusted out and too much work for me at that age. My first car was a 1979 Cobra turbo 4 cyl when I turned 16, had it for a few years until the turbo went out and I couldn't pass smog inspection (again, too young and too poor to fix it right). When I went to college I got into a 1993 5.0 LX that I drove daily through college and several years into my career. As luck would have it, I sold that car the morning my wife and I went to look at buying a new home (our dream home). The irony is that the seller hadn't advertised the two post car lift that is sitting in the garage! I've been in the house now over a year and it is time to get a new project Stang to put on that lift. I'm going to look at a 1971 Convertible 302 this afternoon and I hope things work out so I can join the 71-73 club again!

Welcome to the site from Virginia! Sounds like you have a great Mustang History. The 2-post lift in the garage definitely makes it a Dream Home! Keep us posted on the 71 convert.

Welcome from Pensacola.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Welcome from coastal Alabama! Good luck this afternoon with the car.

Where in Florida are you? Be sure to drop a pin on the member map (under the Fun Stuff tab at the top of the page) and you'll also be able to see if any other members are nearby.

Welcome neighbor ! Whereabouts in Florida are you? I'm in the Jacksonville area myself.

Car lift came with the house ? This could be the first time in my life I am truly envious of someone :)

Good luck with your new project, Pat

Hi and ::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe.

Vert is always a good choice but I might be a little biased.

:)

Welcome from West Virginia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back