7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey from a bit further west.

Nice choice of cars. The only friction between the Fords and Chevys at my house is bit of jealousy on the part of the Fords. They are not happy that I’ve been neglecting them and working on the Chevys.

After I blew the engine on the ’68 Camaro my wife said, “Put a blower on it and give it to me.” She replaced it with the’69 project and an unfinished ’68. I had to jump on the green one for her and the blue one was almost ready for assembly so I dropped everything to get it on the road. I’m back to the Fords now even though there are a lot of details to tie up on the Chevys.

DSCN1495.jpg

DSCN5311.jpg

Nice looking project..

Welcome from SE Michigan.

Wow - that's the first time I've seen the Halicki treatment (all-black up to the edge) used to re-paint the taillight panel. Love it.

-Kurt

Like the movie a lot and it reminded me of it as soon as I spotted it....but man, the paint and bodywork are atrocious. I foresee a strip down to bare metal on this one.

Went through the trunk and found a box with twist locks and a 3 gauge pod for the center dash....nice little extras.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and ::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe.

Nice Mach1 and I really dig the 69 Camaro. The 69 and the 71 are my favorite years of Camaro production.

::welcome:: to the site from Maine . Good luck on the project .

Wow - that's the first time I've seen the Halicki treatment (all-black up to the edge) used to re-paint the taillight panel. Love it.

-Kurt
+1. I'm diggin it too.

Welcome from coastal Alabama. Be sure to put a pin on our member map under the fun stuff tab at the top of the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back