nice BOSS 351 on flea bay

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You never know..... That's why i bid 12k.

I don't need it so I'm not ginna bid high

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice car! I noted that he says he bought it 4 years ago, the photos are date stamped 5 years ago (2007) (except the door sticker which is dated this year "2012"), so apparently he's using photos from the previous owner? Must be a reason the only recent photo is the one of the door sticker.

Nothing committed to being numbers matching let alone original to the car.

The B-J Boss went for $27k...but it had a backwards rear wing.

Nothing committed to being numbers matching let alone original to the car.

The B-J Boss went for $27k...but it had a backwards rear wing.
I'm thinking mid 30's reserve at least.
He may have the reserves at that but to get it he needs to provide more varifying data, plus posting pics of the car date stamped in 2007 doesn't give one the warm and fuzzies.

The date is 1-1-07

Probably the camera default. Meaning he nrcer set it. He is in Topeka Kansas. The date doesn't go with the green shrubbery/trees.

The date is 1-1-07

Probably the camera default. Meaning he nrcer set it. He is in Topeka Kansas. The date doesn't go with the green shrubbery/trees.
Could be but the only photo that doesn't show the condition of the car is date stamped 6/11/2012. Buyers over ebay are a suspicious group, especially when it comes to offering that much money sight un seen.

Back