• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold NOS D0ZB-16C710-B Hood Twist Locks, Catch Plates, Lock Retainers and Mounting hardware

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Pewter Convertible 351-4V
I'm selling this spare set of NOS Twist locks, two NOS catch plates, two NOS hood lock retainers and mounting bolts. I'm not looking to make any profit, I'll sell them for what I have in them. I got a great deal when I bought them and I'll happily pass them along to another member.

They are darn near perfect, very very minor shelf wear. Honestly, they are too nice for my car and I have another set with some slight wear, faint swirls marks and with just the right amount of TLC will look great on my convertible.

$250 (+) actual shipping to the buyer. PM if you need more details, have questions or more more pictures.

Attachments

• PofoLks1.jpg
    PofoLks1.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • PofoLks2.jpg
    PofoLks2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • PofoLks3.jpg
    PofoLks3.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • PofoLks4.jpg
    PofoLks4.jpg