off to the speed shop

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool...pics and video or it never happened, LOL!

Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome, Eric. I still get the old adrenaline rush just listening to the roar at 1:30 into the dyno video. I had a '74 that was about 95% stock except for headers and some carb upgrades, and it sounded so bad ass. Thanks for the memories!!

Doc

Awesome, Eric. I still get the old adrenaline rush just listening to the roar at 1:30 into the dyno video. I had a '74 that was about 95% stock except for headers and some carb upgrades, and it sounded so bad ass. Thanks for the memories!!

Doc
hahaha glad to be of service. the engine should be back in the car with a new exhaust system next weekend if all goes well.

Hey Eric, will the two of you be side-by-side at the Track.. lol

Alan L
We definitely will try one day but not anytime soon. hahaha I want to make sure everything is perfect as far as suspension and brakes before I floor it at the track.

Nice!

DO NOT RACE THE GF! If you lose, you'll never hear the end of it. If you win, you'll never hear the end of it!

LOL

Nice!

DO NOT RACE THE GF! If you lose, you'll never hear the end of it. If you win, you'll never hear the end of it!

LOL
hahahaha good advice. But I think we can can manage. We already race at beer drinking hahahaha.

Back